1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. Range of Personal Information
3. Maintenance and Disuse of Personal Information
4. Range of Cookie Use
5. Security Management for Personal information
6. Data Usage Policy
9. Responsibility for Security Breach
2. Range of Personal Information Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required; This includes their name, occupational position, e-mail, postal code and address. We may collect personal information at several places on the website,
• when you subscribe us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive a newsletter or our events listing;
• when you provide personal information to register to establish a user account on our Website in connection with your participation in AsiaHatpcis 2018.
3. Maintenance and Disuse of Personal Information Information you provide through our website, or that we gather as a result of your use of our website, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required. AsiaHatpcis 2018 will continue to maintain and manage its members’ personal information as long as they continue to receive its services and retain their membership. However, when a member cancels his or her membership by request for de-registration, all personal information collected by us will be permanently deleted from our database, ensuring that the opening or use of such information for any purposes is no longer possible.
5. Security Management for Personal information AsiaHatpcis 2018 Organization has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that AsiaHatpcis 2018 Organization stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the website if any such security breach occurs. User ID has security risks in addition to those described above. Among other things, User ID is vulnerable to DNS attacks, and using ID may increase the risk of phishing.