AsiaHaptics society (AHS) was established in 2020 to facilitate communication and cooperation among researchers, developers, creators, system integrators, and users of haptics. The current primary function of AHS is to support international conferences as AsiaHaptics and World Haptics, by coordinating the co-sponsorship of the conferences.
AHS is a group of member-organizations (MO) including academic societies. AHS has a steering committee (SC) composed of the representatives of MO. The SC decides the host MO and its term. SC meeting is held regularly and discusses and decides the activities of AHS.
Participation in AHS
We always welcome the participation from every country of the world. Any academic societies that contribute to haptics can participate in AHS. The participation is approved by the SC.
- Seungmoon Choi (POSTECH, Korea)
- Kinya Fujita (TUAT, Japan)
- Hiroo Iwata (Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan)
- Hiroyuki Kajimoto (UEC, Japan)
- Dong-Soo Kwon (KAIST, Korea)
- Ki-Uk Kyung (KAIST, Korea)
- Jee-Hwan Ryu (KAIST, Korea)
- Hiroyuki Shinoda (Univ. of Tokyo, Japan)
- Dangxiao Wang (Beihang University, China)
- Yasuyoshi Yokokohji (Kobe University, Japan)